Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Knits

I knit quite a few things recently, so here are pictures of some things I made! I enjoyed knitting them up, I hope you enjoy looking through them! I won't add too many photos, so I'll have a few posts with a mixture of woollies!

 I made this scarf for myself for the colder weather but it hasn;t been cold enough to get proper use of it! Which is a good complaint to have, I suppose! I used really thick wool, and made it wide so it's extra warm and fluffy.
 I love the colours and will be wearing this as much as possible once the weather gets cold.
 I had a lot of fun knitting these characters up and making stockings to put them in. The characters are from Jean Greenhowe's pattern book.
 The stockings are my own pattern, and I added a white ribbon loop so it can be hung on the tree, or just as a decoration.




This is a green beret I made. I loved the colour; I used a simple DK yarn, so it will hold it's shape nicely. It's knit tightly so it will be warm, and add a nice splash of colour to any outfit. I really like how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment