Monday, January 2, 2012

Sugar Glider

This is a sugar glider I made using a furry yarn! my first time to use this yarn, and it's so much fun!

 Sugar gliders are able to glide through the air, so I made my pattern with this in mind. With a white underbelly and a brown coat with little pink paws, this sugar glider is taking flight.
 His eyes are two buttons, and he has a pink nose, which is embroidered on.

 I really enjoyed making this, and designing the pattern to make it. His little pink feet are splayed, ready to catch on to his landing spot!

 He's stuffed with soft toy stuffing, and the use of the furry yarn makes for a more realistic sugar glider. I'm really pleased with the results.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I, too, am wondering if you have written down the pattern for this please.

    ReplyDelete